CIMCO Software Version 6 RELEASED
15th February 2011
CIMCO Integration I/S recently released the latest version of their CIMCO Software Suite.
- There has been a major update to the CIMCO Editor interface in this version.
- The Editor interface has been updated to a tabbed interface similar to Microsoft Office 2010. This will reduce the number of toolbars and buttons on the screen.
- New Function � Multi Channel view available in NC Functions. With 2 or 3 channel machines becoming more popular CIMCO have added a function to show multiple channels at the same time. The windows can be synchronized with the wait codes and editing can be done in both windows.
- New Function � Backplot Control. It is now possible to change the Backplot control without entering the Editor Setup.
- Mazatrol Viewer update. Mazatrol Tool Data can now be displayed. The Mazatrol Viewer has been updated to show tool lists.
- Existing customers on maintenance can update to version 6 immediately. Before download verify that your maintenance has not expired (see Help/About in the program menu). To extend your maintenance contact J2com Ltd before installing version 6.
Notice: Existing customers on maintenance can update to version 6 immediately. See Help/About in the program menu.