CIMCO Software Version 5.5 RELEASED
18th June 2009
CIMCO Integration I/S has released the latest version of the CIMCO Software Suite.
- CIMCO Edit V5.5 has updated Fanuc and Millplus backplot converters. The new converters support variable programming and further enhance the backplot capability.
- Added an option to specify correct backplot lathe coordinate system orientation. For example, Backplot Sliding Head Lathes programs using correct orientation of plot.
- Mazak Mazatrol file viewer for turning programs is available and comes as an optional extra. Mazak Mazatrol file viewer will be available shortly for milling programs
- Cimco CNC-Calc has added support for selecting DXF Layers when importing DXF files
- STL files can now be loaded into Backplot. This new functionality will help with the verification of NC code that is run on the CNC machine. STL files of the finished part and fixtures can be easily generated from CAD/CAM systems.
- Existing customers on maintenance can update to version 5.5 immediately. Before download verify that your maintenance has not expired (see Help/About in the program menu). To extend your maintenance contact J2com Ltd before installing version 5.5.
Notice: Existing customers on maintenance can update to version 5.5 immediately. See Help/About in the program menu.
For further information about CIMCO Edit 5.5 please contact J2com or visit